Welcome to Hay Creek Mutual Insurance Company. We are located at 109 Broadway Ave, Goodhue, MN. We are a statewide company that writes primarily in southern Minnesota. We have 12 agencies that are located throughout Minnesota. Our agencies are located in Goodhue, Red Wing, Lake City, Zumbrota, Rochester, Stewartville, Owatonna, Lakeville, Burnsville, Blooming Prairie and Jordan, Minnesota. Hay Creek Mutual was established in 1879 and we continue to strive to provide great service and affordable farm and home coverage. We work to meet the individual needs of each customer to develop the best possible coverage for your property.
Our agents offer automobile insurance through Grinnell Mutual and the auto and farm and home policies can be packaged to offer great savings on your auto and farm or home policy.
We are owned by the policyholders of Hay Creek Mutual. There are seven Board members and three employees. Our knowledgeable staff is here to answer questions and offer help to our customers and agents.
If you would like more information please contact our office at 651-923-4044 or 1-800-450-4044.
Hay Creek Mutual is proud to offer secure, convenient access for policyholders to make their payment online.Pay Now »
We are happy to offer a variety of options for payments. There are monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual options available (extra fees apply for any options other than annual – contact your agent for more details). In addition, your premium may be automatically deducted from your checking/savings account or a credit card (Visa or MasterCard accepted) for any of the options above.
PREPARE FOR SPRING STORMS BEFORE THEY STRIKE!
April showers bring May flowers, but these days they also bring wind, hail, lightning and floods. Some simple things you can do to prepare your home for spring storms is:
- Check your roof looking for loose shingles and roofing materials.
- Make sure you have surge protection. A lightning strike or power outage can fry your expensive devices.
- Keep up with tree-trimming. Dead branches can cause a lot of damage when they land on the house or your car.
- Clean out the gutters. If they are plugged, water will find somewhere else to go, i.e. your basement, between the siding and exterior walls or windows
- Test your sump pump – if it’s not working, it won’t do you much good if water does end up in your basement.
Visit Ready.gov for more information on how you and your family can prepare for severe weather.